Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I guarantee I will write an IPhone App





You heard it hear first. I am going to write an IPhone App. I'm not sure when, but it will happen over the next 3 - 6 months. So before the end of the EMIS program. Now you may be wondering why I'm going to do this. The obvious answer is that I'm a dork that likes to write code. The other reason is I think that these mobile applications will become increasingly important to the corporate enterprise. Blackberries, Online Scheduling, and Cell Phones have made individuals increasingly productive. Creating powerful and (do i dare say it) user friendly applications can allow companies to capture important information in real time in order to enable business decisions.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-9958320-37.html

No comments:

Who has the best EMIS Blog Name? (verson 1)